About The Australian Hotel
St George is located 6 hours west of Brisbane in the Balonne Shire of Southern Inland Queensland. Situated on the banks of the Balonne River, St George is a picturesque town with a population of 2400 people.
The Australian Hotel Motel is located on the banks of the Balonne River and is popular site for anglers with Yellowbelly and Murray Cod. St George is also popular with tourists and backpackers as a place to visit as they journey around Queensland.
- 20 Ensuite Motel Rooms – to learn more click here
- 10 Hotel Pub Rooms – to learn more click here
- Kitchen open 7 days a week
- Breakfast Monday to Saturday 7 am to 10 am and on Sundays 7 am to 10 am
- Lunch from 12pm until 2pm daily
- Dinner from 6.00pm until 9.00pm daily to learn more click here
- Courtesy Bus 7 days a week from 7am until late. Call to book.
- Free shower facilities for truck drivers
- Bottle shop – Full drive through Liquor Legends shop with some of the best deals in town
- Bars – Main Bar and Back Bar open from 10 am daily
- Whiskey Bar – open from 8 pm Fridays and Saturdays to learn more click here
- Betting Facilities – TAB, KENO and 10 of the latest pokie machines. To learn more click here
- Beer garden – Check out photos of our beer garden click here
- Maranoa room – child friendly playroom and air conditioned function room click here
- Dining room – Air conditioned with river views, can fit up to 150 pax to learn more click here
- Balonne Room – private function room to learn more click here
- WIFI – available in the pub
- Parking available